DYMA-SERT, EG-9X, 120 GRIT
Dyma Serts are diamond segments welded to a backing plate to improve grinding speed and remove tough coatings.
Dyma-Serts grind 5 times faster than grinding stones and last longer – up to 30,000 square feet (2,800 sq. m.) of grinding action on standard 3,500 PSI concrete. Dyma-Serts can be used for wet or dry grinding.
- Smoothing rough surfaces or trowel marks
- Grinding terrazzo
- Repairing surface damage to concrete slabs
- Removing urethane or epoxy thincoats
- Grinding sharp aggregates such as flint and granite
- Removing surface imperfections from epoxy mortars
- Leveling high spots
- Removing thin mastics and thin-set
FOR USE ON:
- Magna-Trap® Floor Grinders, Single or Dual-Disc Models
- Classic Floor Grinders Single, Dual-Disc and Four-Disc Models
*Please note that Dyma-Serts are sold individually.
Holding case sold separately.