Magna-Trap® 7″ Turbo / Edge Grinder
Models: TMC-7E, TMC-7G
- NEW Multi-Tooling Disc with carbide pockets. Bolt tungsten carbides directly onto the disc for stripping applications.
- Three-position articulating frame adjustment for left angle, right angle or straight position grinding
- Four-position dust shroud allows flush grinding against any vertical surface in the left angle, right angle or straight position
- Multiple-position handle assembly allows the operator to work behind the unit for edge grinding or in front of the unit and control the amount of grinding pressure applied
- Adjustable tubular handle construction provides operator maximum grinding flexibility and allows for complete clearance of any vertical surface
- Available with 5.5 HP gasoline engine or with 2.0 HP electric motor
- Comes standard with Flex Head Assembly, but is also available with optional Rigid Head Assembly for doing gutter work
- New & improved tapered roller bearings provide less maintenance and longer life
The TMC-7, Turbo Edge Grinder comes standard with a flex head assembly on electric models. An optional rigid head assembly is available, and standard on gas models.